Thursday, May 26, 2011

It's a Taintedly Terrific Thursday...

Well, it's Thursday friends....and by the time you read this you should be off work, at home, veggin out with your love bug. Conan and I don't exactly get a long, however he and I both get that Thursday is a big, big, thing in these parts of the woods! So enjoy this little chuckle!


It's DAY 4 of Jay dressing me.
I have to say so far I am majorly impressed. I mean, I am constantly asking him, "How does this look? Which shoes? Which one works better?" And his answers are always, "fashion correct." So, I had no doubt he could pull this off, and let me tell you I think he has done onehellofajob!
(Mind you : He ALSO : Made sauce and meatballs this week, which were um, AMAZING!! It's the little things that make me love this man more and more.)

So check it out :



And another....

Wearing : Shirt : H&M- Skirt : Gifted from my mama- Shoes : Steve Madden

What Jay has to say about this outfit :

*It is professional *He says, "the shoes are his favorite" * And it's slimming

What I say about this outfit :

It is super cute! The skirt was very comfortable, so that was nice to feel dressed up, but really feel as if I am in veg out mode. It also was slimming, and made my butt look pretty good too! I do like these shoes, and hardly pull them out of my closet, but after wearing them today, I have some new ideas for them! Would I wear this again : Hellya!!

As for our other Challenge :
You get a picture of me that was taken over 10 years ago!
Are you ready for this?? This one is 25 years old!


Yes, I know, I was adorable!

Well Now that you have seen not only what I wore to work today, but you have seen what I wore when I was a baby, on that note, it's time to say good bye!

Tootles friends-always remember to smile-it looks better on you,

DDemure




No comments:

Post a Comment