Friday, May 13, 2011

Playing Catch Up...

 I know. We had an agreement, it was even signed. But, Blogspot wanted to show its crappy side and rain on my parade. Haha, little do they know I dance in the rain, so blah! Either way, you’re in for something awesomlywicked today. "WHY?" You ask?!? Because you my friend, get two blogs out of this little blonde spitfire today!

::::: Day 2::::

My favorite movie:

Well, I have a few. You see I can sit in a theater and laugh my arse off to a comedy. Sip cocktails and enjoy a chick flick, or I can get all antsyandoffmyrocker watching some kind of crime scene killer. Those three genres are prob my faves, but I'm always lovin on movies. Just remember keep the lights on or make it good, because my abilities to stay awake for night movies are just about nonexistent.

So instead of doing my fav movie I choose 3:
  • Where the heart is: an awesome story about a teen that has a baby in a Wal-Mart, and forms a family with people around her. It is an amazingly uplifting story of loyalty, love, and happiness in so many forms. Great, great movie.
  • Thomas Crown Affair: Um, if you have not seen this, smack yourself in the face and ask why?? Such an awesome story of a millionaire who steals art for the fun of it. The wit and smarts in this movie are unbelievingly surprising.
Last but not least:

Double Jeopardy: She is savage. Willing to do anything for her child she is freaking mind-blowing in this movie.


Of course there are others but these three stick out in my head, if you haven't seen any of them. GO NOW to the movie store, and plan a night in! You can thank me later.

Moving right along.
If your here locally, you already know the shark news. I have a few things to say about this:

  • It's about damn time boys! How many seasons have you done this to us?
  • Why must you waste energy just to get all the way to game 7 and leave your fans in total anticipationthrowstuffcrazymode just to win it anyway. Let's just keep it to 4 games, humm-k??
  • And boys embarking on this new adventure, let's keep our eyes on the puck. Niemi, good save, even if you were hoarding it in your pants.

That's it folks.

Live Bold-Live Free-Live Well-The possibilities are endless,

DDemure

No comments:

Post a Comment