Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Santa? Is that you? I have a bone to pick with you...

Oh Thank God! It is him!!!

Well, Since Ava and I found Santa and Mr. Clause on our walk, I figured it was time to tell him to step it up!  You see, I've been a good little girl, and I don't ask for much, so please, please, listen carefully this time Santa. (I have a lil tude towards him, only because he's been hiding out minutes away from OUR house, not the North Pole, shame on him)


Ok here is MY list:
  • Give us some SUMMER! This rain is the 'ish and it makes me feel like that too!
  • Since your living around here. CAN YOU PLEASE take care of these nasty things:
  • And for my second request regarding these CROWS (yes! I have more than one!), please stop them from pooping on anything in my vicinity. I've been hit in the head, on the arm while in my car (yes! I was driving!!), on my jacket, car, and mailbox. Enough is Enough already. 
Sidenote : For those of you who believe that a bird pooping on your head is good luck, your full of it! All I got was crapped on 3 more times! If that's your definition of luck, you need some better luck!
  • It seems to me that people always try to get in that Christmashappygoluckyspirit by the time Black Friday rolls around. So, wanna sprinkle some happyhappyjoyjoy in the air, and let that migrate in to peoples brains?? I mean, come on Santa, how thrilling would it be to see thousands doing something like this...

Last but not least I would really really like these:
I've been good. and we belong together.

:::::Day 4:::::
Favorite quote

 The shy go hungry.

Think about it, if you don't ask, you can't receive. Put yourself out there. Ask questions. At the very least all you will hear is No. At least you can't say you didn't try.
Sidenote:  I've used this philosophy for getting great deals. If something is damaged and I know I can make it look new again, I will generally take it after I ask for a reasonable discount (sorry: 5% won't work here!). Generally the seller is happy with the sell of a damaged item, and I have a new project!
It's a win, win situation! pps: I also apply this philosophy for most areas of my life...not just great deals.

Well, since it still looks like 'ish, I think it's time to make some root beer cupcakes (I will post pics and a recipe tomorrow!) and snuggle up with this little ham, while we wait for daddy to get home.

It's okay...
Be jealous...
MilaBYourMySantaMarie

Happy cuddling,

DDemure



No comments:

Post a Comment