Friday, May 13, 2011

Think your seeing double...your NOT!

Hey hey hey!! Yep here it is. You lucky person, you. 2 in 1 day. Psh! I think I can say I just MADE your weekend! Have some juicy stuff for you today. It's gonna be a good one.

Today was a good day. It seems like just yesterday this little one was still a bump in my belly, now she is graduating preschool, and becoming more and more of a little girl, than a toddler. I can't believe she will be a kindergartener next year!! Time flies...way to fast! Check out the grin on this grad:


(it wouldn't rotate, but you still get to see those teeth!)

I could not ask for a more intelligent, amazing, cheerful, daughter than the one that I was blessed with!

While I wasn't working, or watching the most adorable preschool graduation ever, I was surfing the net and found this!



Even at the age of 30, the royals copy Cinderella. I suppose that Disney has not let all little girls down. After all Kate was a commoner. But the probability of 99.89% of girls will be let down. Come on Disney, stop giving our kids a false sense of hope here!

Ok, so the weekend is here and I am sure you are looking for things to do, and activties to enjoy. As you know SF can never let you down in the entertainment department. And this weekend is ZAZZLE!
So be prepared for the streets to look like this:
Men looking like this:
Women looking like this:
Things looking like this:

And it's not a promise but you might be lucky enough to see 8 elvis' peeing!
Ugh Huh, Ugh Huh, Yeah yeah.
Sh*t...now I'm all shook up!

Well, if your going to B2B have an amazgingfabuloushellofatime. If your not try to catch some of it.
Rules have changed a little : No mas alcohol...but who needs that to have fun anyway? Be safe and enjoy life in whatever venture you get yourself in to this weekened!

Sunshine rays and happy days,

DDemure 

No comments:

Post a Comment