Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hip Hip SunRays....


Yeah!!! Top of the day to ya, friend!
I can't even begin to express to you how I am feeling today! It has been a good day, minus a few, but all around one greathellofaday! The sunshine is so freaking bright and it puts this super cheesy grin on my face, I absolutely LOVE it! You know what else I love, how a smile can go from one person to another!

On my way to work I stopped for a coffee (love the taste, hate the desire). I am chattin with my boo, minding my buis, getting my amazing French vanilla latte when a man looks at me and says,
"Good Morning! You look sooo happy!"
I looked at him, with a grin the size of a crescent moon, and said, " I have a great boyfriend, and a great daughter, sir, your right, I AM HAPPY!" With a smile he responds, "your happy, I'm happy!"
And that right there friends, was the beginning to my Thursday! Can we say total awesomeness?!! I told you I radiate this shiz from my fingertips! Get some!


SOOO....Smile...It looks better on you!

On another note my boo and I have a surprise for next week!
It's a new challenge (alongside the 30 day challenge you are now currently loving) that your little heart will break, if missed, so get ready! Okay, I know your excited but we can talk more about what is involved tomorrow. 
In the mean time friends, can you think of any challenges that you want to see? 
Trust me this new challenge is going to be total and utter greatness, and you will spend a good amount of your time waiting to see what tomorrow's blog holds. But tell me what you want to see! 
Here I am ready and willing to be a "challenge guinea pig" (within reason, of course) so shoot me some ideas. Which brings me to my next topic...
Dun, dun, dun...

:::::Day 6:::::
A moment you wish you could relive 

WARNING: 
May be a little tear jerking, but it's today's challenge so, Jonathan this is for you, little bro.

If I could choose any moment to relive. It would be dinner with this amazing, genuine, fun, most loving, warm hearted, caring person in the world:




I was blessed enough to make my brother dinner the night before he passed. It was a home-style meal, a meal I have not made since. Over Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and syrup carrots we chatted, me, Jonathan, and Jordan, about life in general, things that happened at school, his upcoming get togethers, and even him wanting to move in with us.  I remember after dinner, he helped me clean, he NEVER allowed a mess in my house (don't tell but I would not clean, so he would have to come over and hang out with me, it was our little excuse, hehe), and complimented the way I had decorated. Afterwards, he sat down super close, like he always did, it was almost time for him to be home, 10pm was their curfew, and it was already past that. He gave me one hugewetsloppyjonathankiss on the cheek, told me he loved me and they got in his little speed racer and  left. I did talk to him when he got home, and it was 8 hours later, that we got the call. Yes, it hurts loosing my brother. I won't talk about the pain, that will never leave, there is not a hour that goes by he doesn't cross my mind. But I am comforted because he is around, and little songs or signs will pop up when you need him the most. I know he hears me belting these tunes out, and would be proud that I dance in my car!





You see, normally, here I try my best not to be a debbiedowner, so I apologize if you are not smiling right now. But to be honest, I am and you should be too. He was amazing. So happy, so willing to help and do what is right, so willing to put in the effort and do what he needed. He was truly an angel walking among us. We could all take a lesson from him, trust me Everyone smiled around Jonathan. 
This boy is missed, you can bet that.
And oddly enough, I just looked at the date, it is exactly one year six months since he left us...hummm...weird.


Well, on that note. I am going to soak up some of the rays and go for a walk with the MilaB.   
Jonathan wouldn't have missed the sun after the rain and, neither will I.


Don't stop believing,


DDemure


No comments:

Post a Comment