Friday, May 20, 2011

It's the TGIF Boogie, Baby!


Boogie that booty baby!
It's Friday and we have a lot of things going on, on this blog today!
So...
 Get excited!!

Okay! There are way to many things going on this weekend.
The weather is supposed to be GREE-AATT, and with the amount of stuff going on in the bay this weekend, you are going to need another weekend to recover!!  

I know you have been dying to know what the new challenge is so first things first:

Starting Monday:

Jay will be responsible for dressing me each day next week.
I can't tell him what I want, or add anything, it's all him, and I am the guinea pig (see told you, I'd do it). I'll post a pic each day of his outfits, and then pick my favorite at the end of the week. I have total confidence in him, and can't wait to see his picks! I know he won't make me look like this disaster:


Sorry, if your eyes are burning from seeing that. Just puttin it out there!
So, now you know about the new challenge! And I think we are more excited than you are!

Friday:

Our SF GIANTS play baby!
 If you can't make it to the 7:15 game tonight, you def have to get to one soon! We are ready for the Beard to show those A's what is really up!
I'm happy I was able to find these people in Wilson's Beard, nice to know he has some back up (not that there was any doubt!!)!


Hey Bri...wanna lend a few of your homies go help out the Sharks?? Because they need to bring it!

Our Sharks are at home. Yeah!
 Game starts at 6 pm. (it will be packed, get your butt off work early, and ride the train!)

Here's the thing Sharkies: it's game 3 of 7, and your down 2. (Supersadfaceoverhere)
I hope you got some rest, attended the "Optional" workshop yesterday, have scoring imbedded in your brains, and will always remember you have those ninja's you can whip out at anytime, to kick some Canuck arse. We can do this! 
Just tell yourself, "I AM NOT THE BAIT, I AM THE SHARK!" Get it, we know you can.

SATURDAY:

It's official!!!
When Boogie on the Bayou is here,
We all know that is the start of the art and wine festivals, and the dancing in the streets!
It really is the best time of year around here. Who could possibly want anything else than amazing food, great music, fun people, and of course dancing and drinking in the streets. Boogie is going on Saturday and Sunday. So don't miss out. Look at the goodies that you can't get any other time in Campbell! 


I may pass on the alligator, but there is plenty of scrumptiousness to choose from.

If your not able to make it out to Campbell to dance your booty off in the street, don't worry San Francisco has some fun things too. Enjoy some chocolate and wine in Ghiradelli Square by attending UNCORKED!
The event starts at 1 pm. Be there or be square...haha.

---Oh and according to all of these billboards---
6 pm will be eventful.

Even if nothing happens, it is always better to be prepared for any kind of disaster. If you don't have a disaster survival kit, check out this site to make your own. Or look here to buy your own! Either way a survival kit is essential to have in each home, at all times, ready to go. Always being prepared is better than not. Even the CDC gives you a Zombie Apocalypse Readiness Kit! 
Yes, at our house we are ready. We have plenty of food and water, and we do have a survival kit, exactly like this one (with a few additions)!

But what people need to remember is that:
 Yes, the bible does talk about the Rapture, however, WE can not decipher a day, let alone an exact time. There is only one person who knows, and it's probably better that way. So, just know where you are in your life, and be prepared, if it came today, or if it comes when your 100, that you have done what you need as a human, to be where you wish to be once your gone.

Ok! So...finally we get to:

Sunday FunDay!

Well friends, we basically have a replay of Friday for you!
The weather will be a little chilly, but I am sure that the sun will make it's debut at one point or another!

Sharks and Giants playing again today! Wahoooo!! Is all I have to say about that. Not up for jinxing any of my favorite teams. But good luck boys, good luck!!!

Looking for something totally different and daring to do??
Check out the Spring Carnival in SF!! What's on my agenda for that show, you ask? Um yes, I would like to learn how to tightrope walk, and also fly on the trapeeze. Oh I can, thanks! Yes! You too can learn all this stuff at the spring carnival. Have fun being a kid again, you deserve it.

Well, if you have made it this far, I am proud of you!
This has to be the longest blog of mine yet!!
Don't worry...
To wrap this up we have:

:::DAY 7:::

Five things you couldn't possibly live without
  • My family that is honest, genuine, and real. You know who you are
  • My MilaBSantaMarie
  • My 4G, it's crazy how technology has changed us.
  • Coca Cola-I am an addict for the soda
  • ChapStick-you know this Man!
Well, that's it for today. Remember smile, be happy, and live life for you!
DDemure






No comments:

Post a Comment