Thursday, May 26, 2011

Totally late...but worth the wait...


It's Wednesday Loves!!
You know what that means...2 more days until a 3 day weekend!!
I am super stoked about this!! You see, Jay and I have one day off a week together.... but this weekend, we get two days...and needless to say I am more than thrilled and ready for it!! Our plans, you ask? I don't know maybe a picnic, some biking, some shopping, and well.... maybe bed bath and beyond! I don't know. I don't know if we will have enough time!!!
(I am sure you can hear the enthusiasm, this is a very serious and exciting thing!!!)


::: Day 3 :::
Ok, ok...I've calmed down and am ready to show you the awesomeness Jay dressed me in today.

Today was a bit tricky...weather.com was more like icanttellweather.com. Rain in the morning, sun in the afternoon. Great. At least there will be some sun, but seriously mothernature you cut my options in half when you do this to me! So make up your mind, and make me feel like I'm in California dammit! Phew, ok sorry...back to the matter at hand! Check out the greatness Jay styled me in today : 



I feel pretty awkward having Jay take these pics of me....as you can tell...


Wearing : Shirt : Forever 21-Jeans : Charlotte Russe-Sweater : Gifted 
Belt : Ann Taylor- Shoes :  Worn Steve Madden Boots
  
Jay says :


* For the weather this outfit was perfect. * Simple * Easy to put together (especially for the CAcrapweather, not winter, not yet summer) 


My takes on this outfit :


LOVED IT!
 It was perfect for the crazy weather today! I felt classy, yet chic, a style that I adore. And my boots, oh how I am in love with these boots, they are a definite fav in my closet. They are super easy to pair, and spice up any outfit just enough.


The topper to the outfit :  



...a smile followed by a little love. 
Good Job Jay!

Well, I hope you enjoyed your day as much as this guy! He is tickled pink it's almost the weekend...and so am I! 



Butterfly kisses,


DDemure

No comments:

Post a Comment