Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Endorphins, shoes, and addiction...

Happy Wednesday Friends....
Two more work days then you are free for some fun in the sun!

First things first...
Santa, thanks for giving me a little break in the rain today. I throughly enjoyed the sun rays playing peek-a-boo with me until I went on my lunch, then it really came out. You see, when I am in my car, and the sun is shining, I roll down my windows, blare my music, sing at the top of my lungs, and dance. Yep I dance.
Which got me thinking...does the sun provide endorphins.
After a few clicks, I found that, yes, the sun can turn your frown upside down! 
So, if your cooped up in your office, moping around, look for a moment of sunshine and go outside to soak it up.

Ok Mr. Sun, I get that we have a love hate relationship. But I would much rather love you than hate you! Come to play, and stay!


Another reason why summer is more than welcome, is because I have an addiction, that seems to get worse when the sun is away.

Anyone else feel like they are naked if they don't have ChapStick at their immediate disposal 24 hours a day?

I know these guys feel me...ahh...Chapstick...your the one. The strawberry flavor and I go way back, but Cherry was always there first!

Time for...

:::::Day 5:::::
Favorite Shoes

Really? Really? I am a 25 year old woman, I don't have one favorite pair of shoes, I have MANY!
From pumps, and boots, to flats, and wedges, my closet is overflowing (which probably drives my boo crazy) but I still have a need for more!
*Please notice I said need not want. Much like chapstick, shoes are an addiction. However, indulging in a shoe addiction over a chapstick addiction is highly unlikely (it's also financial suicide), so I will keep up my chapstick addiction, and add to the shoe collection as I see fit!
Either way, these pretty littlesparklegemmess would look absolutely amazing on my feet.
(Just like the red ones I posted yesterday, would look ultrafab)
Check it:
-Now pick your mouth up and wipe that drool off...I already know they are amazing. And they will be mine!

Well, that's it for today. For future reference, I won't do two of the same postings in a row. As much as I like shoes, two posts back to back is no bueno for some people. Gotta please them all, you know!

Well, I blogged, nite,

DDemure

No comments:

Post a Comment