Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My fingertips radiate sunshine...

Well hello there, you lil sugar plums! It's another day in the neighborhood!! The sky is clear, and I feel like a rockstarvaticanassasin, BAM, yes that happened! Today is the day when I feel like sunshine is radiating from my fingertips! Why? That is a very good question. Just be happy I am here to make you smile!
I know, It's Tuesday....the day of the week that means you got past Monday, but you still have to get to Wednesday to feel like there is an end in sight. You'll be there before you know it!

A little trick I taught myself years ago:
  • Instead of thinking about each day as a "mundane Monday" or a "weekend ready Wednesday" just think of it as work days, and non-work days. Trust me, not thinking about the actual day will make your work days go faster, and your weekends come sooner! Try it! I dare you!


Well, I have some fun things for you today. You should probably use the bathroom now because if you don't pee yourself after this, just wait till you click on the Shake your Chicken link! Since, I haven't heard much about Charlie Sheen recently, I found a "Winning Recipes" show for all you winners out there. Let me tell you, you winning fans, are in for a treat, mostly your abs, because you'll be on the floor laughing.

This is what made me shoot sunshine from my fingers today! Let's hope it has the same effect on you!




DUH, WINNING!

I know that you are still trying to pick yourself off the floor, because you realized that this is actually Sheen! And he is able to pull this off without even one smirk.

I feel for this man, because he is basically being laughed at, and in this case promoting it! With that said, people DON'T put yourself out there like he has, and not expect a response! Seriously, look where you live, EVERYONE has a response!

What you could DO is live your life in its whole entirety for true loyalty, and genuine family and friends. Family is what you make it. Sometimes it is blood, sometimes it is not, either way you know that no matter what you do, say, or feel, you will not be judged, but listened to. Knowing you will always have trustworthy, happy, whole people surrounding you, is going to not only make you shoot sunshine through your fingers but rainbows galore. 

-End in Point: Everyone wants to be happy, and we all deserve it-

Nonetheless, I have found something even better! 
Just to keep your happiness here always on going! 
Is this for real? Burger King has a live streaming dancing chicken (it's a human, and no it's not me!) that he will do what you say, when you say it! Yes Please...and thank you BK for knowing what your customers really want!
People the worm, the rabbit, even the electric slide. This chicken gets it!!! 

So, Check this out for a gobbles of fun:


Yes! I thought you would enjoy that!

Well, that boys and girls made me shoot double rainbows across the sky; but check out what this guy  pulled off!! 





Oops forgot one thing before I post let me check one thing...ok Post!
DUH! WINNING

DoubleRainbowAllTheWay,

DDemur

2 comments:

  1. I am happy to hear you have the same amount of Happiness radiating from your fingertips like I do. It is fantastic! Here's to another WORK DAY!

    This made me laugh and smile even more than I already was. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA. That is the subservient chicken. I worked on that campaign about 5 years ago. I am glad to see it's still making it's rounds.

    ReplyDelete