Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Better late than never...

Hey hey!! How's life treating everyone today?? 
Tuesday is over and tomorrow is finally humpday!
HiphiphooraY! 

So, it's DAY 2 of Jay dressing me, and I have to say he has good taste (and I have good clothes!)

This is what he fitted me in this morning after jokingly throwing out my old sweatsuit as a first option!


Shirt : Forever 21-Pants : Charlotte Russe - Shoes : Charlotte Russe
Jacket : Thrifted


What Jay says about this outfit :

*It is upper casual because of the shoes 
-and- 
* the jacket was a closer because it was chilly this morning 
(ahh, he's so cute!)

My takes on this out fit:

I love it. I love these shoes. I went on a hunt for them, trying to avoid paying the $120, for the ones I originally wanted and found them for 90% of the price. Told you I can find amazing deals! With a little perseverance and determination you can always find something with a better deal! 

Anywho! I am happy with this one. I may have added some pearl bracelets but that's it, I must say my boo does have a good eye. 

Unfortunately for this girl, her boo, didn't!


WTH??? IS THIS???

We are on Day 8 of our other challenge

:::Show a picture you have taken:::::


Ahh! What great memories come from looking at this picture. Full of fun, love, and smiles. Jay, Ava, and I ventured to the city for a day of relaxation and good times. Ava happily skipped the whole way from the train station, to pier 39 for lunch. She is a city girl, and has finally learned how to say San Franci-sco- not San Fran-costco-lol. She is awesome. I can't wait for another family day in San FranCostco.

Always remember:
Happiness is a direction, not a place.
 And the best way to approach life is like a mirror, we get the best results when we smile at it. So you should do just that!

DDemure






No comments:

Post a Comment