Monday, May 23, 2011

Man in the Mirror Monday!

Well! It's Monday!
I certainly hope that each and everyone of you were able to get out there and eat up some of that amazing sunshine! We sure did! We even got to get in hitting some balls at the driving range! This was an experience especially for me, you see, I have been before, but not in years. Needless to say after ploping that thing over the side and almost hitting the players below us, I did get the hang of it, and managed to smash one almost 125 yards! Yeah me!

This guy though needed a private lesson! Here's a tip...don't run!



Today is the day Ladies and Gents!! If you somehow let this awsomeness slip your mind...let me remind you...Jason gets to dress me ALL week!
So Today was DAY 1!!
I must say it was nice not having to go through my closet and try to decipher what I wanted to slap on this morning. After a few seconds of looking at the closet, Jay had pretty much narrowed it down. The only reason I didn't wear the first pair of pants he picked was because they were too small (I can hang with that!!). So he found a replacement pair and this is what I sported to work today...



Shirt : H&M Pants : Target (yep! that's right) Shoes : Steve Madden

Don't mind my mess on the fridge, or the stuff in the background. This pic was taken while walking out the door at 8:30am, so give me a break; the ones later this week will be more interesting and less cluttered! Promise!

Jay's takes on this outfit :

He called it: *Professional  *Comfortable  *Sexy  -AND- *Says, "ROOAARRR"

(Thanks babe! I think it screams all of those things!)
(Oh and BTW! This amazing Italian is home mixing up some sauce and meatballs!! I love having an Italian man to satisfy my cravings of Italian food! I am soo excited, I want to stand up and scream, but it's pretty quiet in here...so I'll sit here and quietly chant: meatballs...meatballs)

My takes on this outfit :

I like it, and could totally see myself rocking it again. I know my shoes are Jay's fav and they are one of mine too, but I think that some red pumps would make this outfit pop a little bit more. However, I was very happy with the way that Monday's outfit turned out and am super curious as to what he is going to fit me in tomorrow!

So be ready for it!

My other challenge for today (Day 7) is to write a letter to whom I am thankful for.
With that being said, I won't be posting it on here, but I will be writing my letter and that person will know what it is for when they receive it. SMILES all the way!

Well, that's about it.
One last thing, people, remember this :

Many people don't know who they are.
That's why they lie. They're afraid someone
else will figure it out before they do.

So...

Cling to your imperfections...They're what make you unique.
Let go of your insecurities...they're what holds you back.
Cling to happiness...it will never let you down.
Let go of arrogance...it makes you ugly.



No comments:

Post a Comment