Thursday, June 2, 2011

I know, I missed you too...

Hey there friends!
Did ya miss me? I surely missed all your happiness you throw my way! Truth is, things have been a little crazy! As you know last Friday was DAY 5, and the last day, of Jay dressing me (major sad face). I loved the outfit!! But in all honesty, it takes a lot of time to put these things together, so I am sorry for those I disappointed by not posting! 
Last Friday Missy Ava accompanied me to work. In between my crazy busy schedule, she filled in for a conference call, wrote checks to our CFO for onehundredmillion dollars...then told them they would bounce! ha! All the while playing ping pong, and then "renting" my office decor to others. Needless to say, it was busy, fun, but busy! So, sorry, once again for the major lag factor that happened!! I know your eager to see his fashion sense yet once again! "That was perfect for Memorial Day Weekend!"

 Are you ready for JAY'S last outfit pic:


Shirt : Grass- Pants : Charlotte Russe- Shoes: Naughty Monkey

What Jay thinks about this outfit :

Classy
Clean
The white pants are hot 
(he's always loved my white pants)

What I say about this outfit :

I loved it. White pants make me feel confident, and classy. Shoes, are great. I need to pull them out of my closet more, just like every other shoe he fitted me in this week. So I vow to do that! All in all would I wear this again? Yep! And I will rock the pants year round too!

So, that was it! I hope you enjoyed the last day of Jay dressing me! Saturday morning was quite difficult, as I could get used to having someone else dress me everyday! My mom mentioned Ava....ha! Now that would be hilarious. I will sure to post some pictures if I am brave enough to let that happen!

Otherwise, I am looking for more challenges. New, fun, things to do and try. If you have some ideas, don't be shy! Stay tuned tomorrow for a compilation of Jay's picks last week!

Smile, love, be happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment