Tuesday, June 7, 2011

T is for....

Well, yesterday was Mustache Monday, and according to Khloe Kardashian its Tit Slip Tuesday! (Sorry for the vulgarity, but if she can let it slip on TV; a few words can slip here) But seriously Khloe, that little stunt might have upped your Google results and helped you "promote" whatever it is that you are, but for the viewers who saw that crap on TV this am we all had to wash our eyes with disinfectant....twice! And to answer your question, yes, they still are burning. Are you sure you want to see this ish??



Didn't think so! When I tried uploading it, this picture took it's place!If you didn't notice there is an ERROR message written all over it!
No really though, I didn't post this pic because I don't want you hurling on your keyboard! Next time Khloe keep your tit in your top.

Well friends, today I needed a little pep in my step so I threw on these fav shoes of mine. We became buds a year ago in Vegas, and these shoes have never let me down :


You see, Mr. Guess and I are best friends now (yeah it took a year or so) and when he thinks I need to add a little pop to my step he has exactly what I am longing for! Leopard-check! Hot factor-+10 Price of wearing these amazing shoes-huh! priceless. So add a little funk in your day...get yourself to a Guess Store! You won't be disappointed!

So as for Day 11 of the now 60 day challenge (it was 30!), has been done A LOT! Day 11 challenge was to post a recent picture of yourself, in this case myself! Well, as most of you know I am pretty awkward when it comes to taking pictures of myself, and I think that after you got a whole montage yesterday you should be pretty satisfied with the amount of times you have seen my face this week. Besides I like to be more vivacious and less ostentatious! It makes the soul happier and your face prettier! Get some! Well, folks we skip...to...

: DAY 12 :

A song I want played at my wedding :

I'm giving this one up Jay, just because you have NO idea how sweet it is to be loved by you!




Well, that's it!! Enjoy your Thirsty Tuesday, Tasty Tuesday, Tit pop Tuesday, whatever this Tuesday is for you Enjoy it! Smile, be happy, be kind. I'm out.

DDemure






No comments:

Post a Comment