Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sky high legs

Hi there you little sugarplums!
Hope the sunshine has brought out the smilesandhappydances for you! The weather has been most awesomely fabulous and I have been enjoying wearing the other half of my closet...problem is, I have way too many things I want to wear! You see when I was a little girl, if I wanted to wear 2 different things the problem was simple to tackle...put both on. (Yes, I do remember a time when I was told to get undressed for a bath, and finally after taking off the 9th pair of underwear, I was able to jump in! 9 pairs!!) However, now at my age I'm thinking that I will stick to laying for fashion purposes only! That ish can be deadly.

So this outfit is what inspired my bloggie blog here today. I abs loved this outfit, and will def be wearing all these items again! I've had this skirt for a good few months now, and this was its first trip out of my closet. I have to say that I do love my legs. Not only are they tan and silky but they look about a half a mile long, yes, this is an outfit fav of mine for sure. I know that missy Ava was so tickled by it, she informed me she would be stealing my shoes when she gets older...then she stated, "Let’s take a picture, mom!"

This was the outcome :

Wearing : Shirt : De Masque - Skirt : De Masque - Shoes : Charlotte Russe

I had such a good photographer :


She didn't want to stop taking pictures :

Then I got the camera back and snapped one of her :


Isn't she perfect?

Welp, that's about it. Remember know how to walk in your shoes before walking out in the world...otherwise you'll end up like this chick:


Ouch!

Sunshinesmilesandkissesformiles,

DDemure




No comments:

Post a Comment