Monday, August 15, 2011

HotelMotelHolidayINN

 Well hello there you smilinglittlesugarplums...Life has been a little more than crazy in our neck of the woods. Actually, it was idiotic,insane,kookiness!

Our life has changed immensely over the course of 3 months. We've got a LOT of good ish in our corner, and you can bet your pretty little bum that we are over the moon about the new changes and exciting times coming....first things first...I missed you! Ok, now on to the real issue at hand.

Welp! WE GOT A HOUSE! It is amazing, with a big back and front yard, fruit trees (one with a tree house!!) and less than 5 minutes to the beach. It is purelyawesome! So, here's the thing, as we all know, nothing happens magically, so while we wait for our house to be ready, we are in Limbo...

All in all, We knew we would have to move, simply because our apartments smelled like crow ish (and so did the manager's mouth), and it was actually all over....it was like walking through this each time I got out of my car....or get the mail...or walk the dog....or just do do anything...


Yeah. Um. NO MO!

Take your crap Marina Cove...and shove it.
#SorryhadtoVent, just believe me when I say to NEVER EVER even THINK about living here!

So, being the CRAP apartments they are, we were left with basically a Hotel as a house for the next 17 days, as they pre-leased our apartment. Yeah, I told them I preleased their a**hole...for MY FOOT! They didn't like that too much but, we we wern't worried about that, we had to concoct a plan to get the BraLito household move underway.

So....we got a S.A.M. If you don't have a SAM, well you don't have a SAM, but let me tell you SAM is Amazingballs compared to the other smack out there.

Meet SAM:




With help of some dayworkers...and some cash later, they turned this:




IN TO THIS:



IT WAS PURELY AWESOMENESS! (so were the margaritas after)

So, now we are staying close to our home in a hotelmotelholidayinn. Oh yeah!  Let me tell you,  I have had WAY WAY WAY too many convos with the "hotel locals" and while I will spare you ALL the details, let's get a quick little run down, of why I feel like showering after each conversation.

So just for your info, if you find yourself living at a hotel, while in between nests, or just because you want to try it out....please remember these bits of advise:

  • Two men who are wearing the same clothing, glasses, and haircuts, in a white SUV are either US Marshalls, or just major CH*DES!
  • If you have to do laundry and there is one washer, per one dryer. Don't be a Raider hater and run up when you see and hear that I am going to the dryer, and put 4 "pieces" of clothing in and not turn it on! Stright up, I'm drying children's clothes, and your tainting them with your hooker outfit!
  • Remember the people that you are talking to have not known you forever, so don't take offense when I puke all over YOUR FACE because you decided to share the story of how you shat yourself. Lady! Yes, LADY! That story WAS NOT NEEDED!
  • You also should wait till your fiancee of 2 DAYS is out of earshot!
Well, that's my babble for the day. I will be posting some more hotel funnies, and some hotel couture as well. You know me and my clothes, so packing all of my things, leaving a select few out was very difficult for me. So difficult, I started throwing in random pieces of clothing just to feel like I had a heavy suitcase. Lesson learned here: Don't forget to ask for a bell boy.  

Toodles,

*Dani*


No comments:

Post a Comment