Friday, August 19, 2011

Fab Finds Friday

Ola my lilsugarpies! Its Friday! And I am laggin around this office today, just about as much as I am on a Monday. Yesterday got busy...trust me you have NO idea* but yes, sorry I didn't post AGAIN! But hey, better than never! However, I have incorporated yesterday's post in to today's post...you see I was planning on doing a ThriftStoreThursday post...but let's be flexible people, my life is insane as of the late. Thanks :)
Anywho, we will call this the Friday Fab Finds outfit.
You see, I am a deal finder. A deal maker.
And a dealer breaker, that means, when there is haggling involved I usually come out on top. Which is why I L-O-V-E to share these amazing finds with ya, you see friends help friends out!
Thrift stores are the best places to find amazing vintage finds, and even new clothes at a cheapa*s price. 
Here in the bay Crossroads, is an amazing thrift store I love to get lost in. They are as picky about their clothes, as I am as picky about people who don't have respect...you ain't got it...I don't want it.
So, take a look and see what they have, if your not in the bay check your local listings for a consignment boutique...you will not leave disappointed or empty handed. 

Promise.


Leather Bomber : $8
Shirt : $6 (still had the original tags on it)
Skirt : $5
Shoes : I bought these new, JUST because they were amazing and only $15!
Fab Finds Friday outfit total : $34 and probably one of my favs!



Necklace : Gifted from the M-I-L (totally me and I soo love it!) 


I can't even begin to explain the many ways that these shoes are ahhhmazing!
Love them!


Lovin my snakeskin bracelets right now...I have been pairing them with everything!

So there you have it. I can't say that I know how I come across the deals I do, but I do know that there are deals to be found. Always remember my favoritealltimesaying :

THE SHY GO HUNGRY!


If you don't ask you don't receive people. It's that simple.



To end this Friday post... 
I found this SKITTLES commercial...it was Banned...so don't watch if the picture on your ID is still on the right side.


Really? Taste the Rainbow?
 I gotta go! 

Tootles.

Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment