Thursday, August 18, 2011

LovePearls

Hey hey hey, you prettylittlesugarplumfaces! I hope your day is going as aahhhmazing as mine. If not grab a cup of joe and relax, we have some good things for you this lovely morning. You see today is a good day. Why? Just because It is!! No special reason but there is enough reason to say that the sun is shining, these gorgeous skies are clear, there are no crows in sight and thisprettylitttlelady has a smile on her face from ear to ear!
You see peeps...today marks the 6 day count down for moving in to our house.   I can't freaking wait and my co-workers can't either, one more hotel shat story and I think they'll hurl me off the roof (If I have to hear another, you will see me doing this to myself!).  But, needless to say, today we get to bid adieu to our lovely hotelmotelholidayinn...yack! And we will be house sitting for some really awesome people who we absolutely love and adore! Oh yeah, and their pups too!

 So, I look at it this way : Phase 2 of Phase 3 down...we are one step closer to our house!

This "move" out of this hotel room prompted me to spring in to full freak out mode about the amounts of crap I have. You see I am in the "get the ish out of my life mode" ... and that friends can include just about anything. So tabulatejewlerymission went off, with-out a hitch, and I found a lot of awesomely fabulous pieces that I've been missing out on wearing! And just in case you were wondering, yes, I brought it ALL with me just so I wouldn't have an madmananxietyattack because I was missing my tinsel.... you see, it helps me shine.

My Jewels Stash...


Found a bag of vintage jewelry, justaboutfreaked&peedmypants!
Can't wait to pair that fabulousness with the amazingness I already have.

 *Bangles are definitely a DO*
&
 Never forget the pearls...or to LOVE!

So sweet peas. I am tickled that I got a chance to show you my tinsel...and it was an awesome feeling to purge all the ish that I don't need! I am so looking forward to heading over to this pageofgoodiesandshimmer. I plan to spice up my jewlery heap by adding this budget friendly yet ahhmazing finds, to my fall wardrobe:


Officially infatuated with them all...and it will total less than $80 bucks! Yep, just like that! All up in youaface!
Well, kids...
Two things before I leave:
One I am not done with you today, Blogger.
Yes, be looking for the Thrift Store Fashion for today's main blog.
We have some fun vintageness that we found at ahhmazing prices.
Two, Remember "money doesn't buy you class" bahaha, no matter how hard you try!


Cheers!
Dani



No comments:

Post a Comment