Monday, June 6, 2011

Fumbling Format...but you my friend have a blog to read!

Look who it is!! Oboy! Trying to subsume this amount of joy and excitment is nearing impossible.
In fact, I'm so happy, I want to do cartwheels all over this room. But I was blessed with long legs, so the probability for damaging something is pretty great. So I will leave that disaster for this chick :



OUCH!

As promised, I told your beautiful faces, I would be "showcasing" all of Jay's Outfit Picks from him dressing me! Ok so right about now, you can happily imagine me, jumping up and down singing, "ya'll ready for this? Dunnanah" Oh yeah! Because it's just that good...it requires a song like that peeps!
   



This challenge was most def a fun one  folks!My boo did am awesome Job! Not only did he listen to my requests tonotmakemelooklikeahotmess, but he came up with classy, fun, professional, practical outfits. And that was what impressed me the most! It also does help that he knows me and my style ... I'll be giving him an A++ in this challenge!
Good job baby!  I will be begging him to do this again. You can bet your pretty little face on that!

Just out of curosity...how many of you think that these hot little shoes would work perfectly with ALL of these outfits. I Surely do!! Mama is on her way to get some red shoes...I deserve it!

Well, hope you enjoyed it! Sorry for the funky layout today, I've been trying to get this to work for a few days....but I gave up. Hey! You still have a blog right? And a smile on your face? Perfect!
                                                                    See you Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment